Welcome

Hi,
First of all, I would like to say thank you for visit my blog. I use to called using Etavasi. I come from Sabah, Land Below The Wind. Welcome to my blog, the place which I can write and share my little story and knowledge to others. I would like to say thank you for the supporting team, to all internet users a big thank you for visiting my blog.

If you like to contact me or giving me some idea to write for my post. Here I'm available in using Yahoo Messenger (YM) at v_xpdc@yahoo.com from 8am to 11pm in this time format GMT+8.

You also can send me e-mail using my e-mail address at etavasi@gmail.com.
The most easy way, just drop me some comment in this page, don't forget to let me know, on how I can reply your message. Sending post by bird also can..hehehe :D


Here again I will like to say thank you for visit my blog. "Have a nice day my friends" , "Konsikaan Kuma Doi Diozu Ngavi Oii Tambahut ku", "Semoga Menjalani hari-hari yang indah" , "Magandang araw kaibigan ko".

My other profile, you can join me in

Friendster
Yuwie

Thank you.

Oh i forget :D something, if you like to advertise in my blog let me know at etavasi@gmail.com or using my YM direct contact with me. They is 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 box that available in my blog. If you like me to review your site or blog let me know. I provided a cheep price 5-10 USD per website or blog :)

And bottom of my blog there is 3 box there.. that is special advertisement. If you like to advertise there contact me. I will place your ads there. It is only 3-10 USD per week with one box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

The “Make A Wish” Meme