The Story of My Cats

Taaada…the story begins about my cats in the house. Long time inside my house I have 16 members of my cats, each cats have unique characters. One is always feeling shame, I don’t know why that cat feel shame or scare to me or because I’m too cute hahahaa….. Others is indulgent always request meow…meow.. attention . Then the most tension is all that cat will not stop meow..meow.. if they are hungry..
This picture is from my last time post. It is hard to take picture in group because some others cat will keep fighting each other. What is name for all my 16 cats? My name is…..hehehe (^_^) This is my cat list cats name maybe some of you have the same cat’s name with my cat, “Engkeh”, "Parsi”, “Manja”, “Putut”, “Pusii”, “Mo..ong”, “Malur”, “Snowbell”, “Tolok”, “Milang”, “Toki”, “Eteteh”, “Pupus”,” Blacky”, “Omel”, and “Udut”. How about your cat’s name? But if we just called Meow…meow all cats will coming. I feel sad because one of my cats was

I feel sad because one of my cats was dying already; it is called “Manja”. It was during the campaign of Malaysia Election. “Manja” was hit by car on the road then that car mmm...I don’t want to talk about that car. What I know is I hate that car. The last moment with “Manja” is at that night after eat together with all my cats. We were just playing with “Manja” and other cats at that night. When come tomorrow, in morning when calling all cats to eat. “Manja” is not coming, Meow…..meow… Searching for “Manja” then suddenly someone from my cousin told me “Kivaa tingau na ka langgal kulita ii dougosodob” (There is cat hit by car last night). We look for it and it is “Manja” lots of blood at his head. Huhuhu….. Then to remember it, we rename “Pusii” become “Manja”. Haaa.. manja is alive.


Ok..The sad time is past over.The happy time is coming yahhooo.. now my cats have 3 new members without name. Hehehe we haven’t yet give name for them. Give me idea for my cats name.. These 3 new members are come from my cat called “Pupus”. Asking about their father…..it is hard to explain because I also don’t know which one hehehehe..Now in my house i have 16-1+3=18 cats

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow..so many cats that you have !!
i've never imagine what would i be if i have that many ;p
maybe, i share so much time with them beside anything lol ^_^
E-Tavasi said…
Hehe...yup dexiell it is fun when you have lots of time to play with them..
(^_^)
Anonymous said…
I used to have 14 cats at home. Missed those times...
Anonymous said…
eeeee syok!!! last time Impedius pun byk kucing. He gave me ur link here. hahaa!! good good. At least u guys welcome them in the family. Some ppl tidak tahan abandon them somewhere far away..:(. Anyways, syoks! am a big fan of cats!! So dun mind my excitement. :D!
E-Tavasi said…
impedius wow you also have lot of cats :)
E-Tavasi said…
best kan ami3 s10 hehe... :) Jangan lupa take photo for you meow meow k :) it is hard to control the cats but nasib baik it all the cat berdisiplin :D
ReadWriteSnap said…
what made you take so much passion for cats? there aren't many people in this world who own cats, let alone 16...
Anonymous said…
Last time I went home, there were 5 cats in my house. a year b4 dat, there were 8 cats. U win ar, I don't think I could stand more than 10 cats hehe3. I dont like cats but I dont hate 'em, I'm allergic with their furs.
E-Tavasi said…
Why ? :D Abby cats bring joys and fun to my house, we can play with them... Yahooo....
E-Tavasi said…
ann sorry to hear about your allergic hehehe.....:D about that furs sometimes it will bring some problem to others too but I'm happy you are not hate them.

(^_^) Peace....
Amy C said…
hi there. wah! so shock u got so many cats n kittens in ur house...but syiok at the same time..i love cats too...
E-Tavasi said…
Hi Amy Cynthia,
yes my friend, it is hard to control when they keep fight each other hehehe but i happy you love cats too :)
Babs (Beetle) said…
Wow! That is a lot of cats! You must really love them. The most I've had at one time is four.
E-Tavasi said…
Babs (Beetle) lot of cats bring lots of happy... You have a nice cat too
Anonymous said…
adidi.. ramai juga rakyat kau ni???? Ini kalau ndak cukup makanan, ndak diaorang mogok kah? scratch all over the sofas or something.. like go "berak" all over the bed kah?

Pengsan... nama semua pun cukup unik. Hebat. Boleh masuh guiness record ni. :D
E-Tavasi said…
No papajoneh, my cats have their own toilet in the house, but when it is not enough food, they will keep meow meow meow.... tapi unik kan all the cats name heheh :) but how to put inside record yah..?
Faisal Admar said…
I used to have a lot of cats like you. Yes, exactly.

But the maintenance was high. And I could not afford at that time [maybe I can now?]. So, I gave out to peoples and yes that was the saddest part in my life. I had Siamese, Turkey Corn, typical-kampung-cat and bob cat [yes they're so wild and nasty]. I even entered few competitions and cat events.

Now left 2 pussy-cats with me. Mixed breed : bob cat and turkey corn.
E-Tavasi said…
Yes Faisal Admar the maintenance is high but because i live in kampung area so my cat always go out and find their own food (hunting), sometimes i get shock their bring frog,snake, bird and more...especially the cicak..
You have nice cat too..
Then that is the good way giving to other people rather than throw and leave them at other place.
Marie Joy A. said…
wow! so many cats!Ü love them toO. i wish i could have even just one. but not still capable of taking care of them, or having any pet. maybe when my yenny get a little older.
E-Tavasi said…
Hehehe yes bojoy so many cats. That's is the good idea, Wait until your yenny get a litte older then have one or many pets... don't forget to let me know ok..:D
Pinay said…
Oh lalala that's a lot Etavasi!!!!and a lot to feed too:)All of them are cute especially the new ones :) I suggest,Britney,Paris,and nicole for the names hehehe.

You're so nice to take care 16 cats.God bless you.
E-Tavasi said…
Thanks Amor, wow...you want my cat became artist ? :D Hehehe
Anonymous said…
16 cats?!!

*faints*

We only have 1 cat at home.. itupun some wild cat that comes visiting us every morning and night for his free meal. :P

We call him "Memeng". LOL!
E-Tavasi said…
No it is 18 Cindy, you must click "read more"

But nice name "Memeng"
bluecrystaldude said…
Haha! I was writing a post about cat too.. hehe.. Cant wait to show you mine.. :D
E-Tavasi said…
wow... bluecrystaldude.. let me know after you write about your cat... wah so interesting now..

hehe.. my cat say "Meow..Meow"
Anonymous said…
hi there...oh my.. that is so so many of them ... meow meow..
E-Tavasi said…
yes shirley hehehe :D my cats say meow meow meow.......
XiGorX said…
wowwww..that is like...sooooo many of them..I think it's cool..I have 4 canines staying indoors and I have never felt more blessed having them around..do take care of your cats ya bro..confirm!!No rats in your house..hehe
E-Tavasi said…
hi xigorx, yes confirm there is no rat inside my house... oh no no... there is one hamster but it is inside cage.
Ana said…
Wow, these are many cats! My 2 cats are really enough and keep me busy all day, so what about 18! And you can remember all their names... wow!
E-Tavasi said…
Hi Ana, first i like to say thank you for visit my blog :) yes ana but now only 15 cats that i can remember their name.. other 3 sometimes i just forget.. because it is new..it is hard to take care 18 cats.. :D ana your 2 cats also cute.. :D
mummy cici said…
waaa....punya la...i only have 1 cat name's mumuk...hehhee...special cat..tdk makan tulang...waakkakakaa..and my cat can't mix with others cat...bergaduh...pandai jeles ni kusing sy...
E-Tavasi said…
Hi nel :) nice cat name "mumuk" hehe so special nel.. why your cat's don't eat tulang .... hehehe.. mmm your cat also pandai jeles.. wah..

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

Dragon and Lion Dance Chinese New Year Tire Mechanic Shop