Look Of The Year

This is great news for those who like to participate in beauty contest. Now, “Look Of The Year” opens an online beauty contest for everyone all around the world. That means everybody who look young and beautiful can join this contest. In order to participate, what you need to do is to visit and send your best ever picture to this website http://www.lookoftheyear.com. The judges for this contest are the one who surfs into this site and vote and that means everyone.

Don’t be sad if you didn’t win, you can still have the chance to be discovered by the model agencies and who knows maybe you can be the next famous model. There are 4 categories in this contest, which is for Girl 14-19, Women 19+, Boys 14-19 and Men 19+.

LookOfTheYear.com will publish the 4 winners of each category on the 31st of December 2008. Now, let’s visit the website and take a look on the contestants that have already join this contest and vote for them.






Comments

Faisal Admar said…
I used to be crazy about this kind of competition and I was belong to a company named Stardust and Hans Production. So, they arranged everything for me.

Now, not anymore. I'm too old for this kind of pageant.

Kewl post ;)
E-Tavasi said…
hai faisal.... you old already hahaha
but anyway you still can vote or rate their picture.. :D
Eliot said…
I'll just devastate this contest should I join! hahaha. I'm young, but attractive? haha.

Yeah, if you find my blog entries at Everything Kimchi worthy of a technorati fav, or a blogcatalog linkex, please don't hesitate to do so. I shall return the e-love. Cheers!
E-Tavasi said…
Hi Elliot, wow.. young but attractive hehehe..... then just send your pic to them, don't forget to inform me, i am sure i will rate your pic hehehe...

I want to join this contest, I'm not beautiful but I'm cute (^_^)
hahahaha
Eliot said…
Hi etavasi! I've already added you to my blogroll. ^^; Nah, thanks. Beauty contests are not for me. haha.
Anonymous said…
i always wanted to participate in beauty contest but i think not qualified bcoz of my size..petite..hehehe
E-Tavasi said…
hi shirley.. you can still try.. :D heheh

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

Dragon and Lion Dance Chinese New Year Tire Mechanic Shop