I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

Now days it is hard for me to access internet, sometimes my internet connection is not so good. Why? Something weird happen ahh… I can use my internet connection for Yahoo Messenger (YM) but I cannot open website or blog fast like before. It takes so much time to loading, and I need to restart again my modem. I hope my internet connection will be good tomorrow. Then I can read others blog. I miss my blog for long time not login

Back to the story, I receive stupid call yesterday from the hotel agent try to cheat me. Hehe.. but I win yeah of course. In my last post I was talk about hack, this is one of them, but totally low level skill hehehe… The conversations start at 12.31pm and in Malay language (i will translate for you) and using 3 person with 2 different number which is 043806542 and 043806541. Ok read this

Women : Selamat Tengahari, Encik (Good Afternoon, Sir)
Me : Ya, Selamat Tengahari (Yes, Good Afternoon)
Women : Nombor telefon encik 016819**** (Sir your number is 016819****)
Me : Ya (Yes)
Women : Tahniah encik, nombor simcard anda bertuah memenangi voucher ke Hotel Sunway
(Congratulation Sir, your simcard number lucky to win voucher to Sunway Hotel)

I feel something wrong about this person, why suddenly I become the lucky one..??? So I am testing the person with one question.

Me : Encik, boleh saya minta nombor kad pengenalan encik, untuk saya periksa data encik ?
(Sir, can I have your Identification card number, for me to check your data?)

Suddenly.. Tut Tut Tut… The women end off the phone.

Hehe… Why suddenly the women end off the phone.. ? Why she so scare to give her ID number if I really lucky to won the price? Ok after 40 second again….My mobile phone rings (Nokia ringtone) this time it was man, with the same number. Ok read this

Man : Selamat Tengahari, Encik (Good Afternoon, Sir)
Me : Ya, Selamat Tengahari (Yes, Good Afternoon)
Man : Nombor telefon encik 016819**** (Sir your number is 016819****)
Me : Ya (Yes)
Man : Tahniah encik,nombor simcard anda bertuah memenangi voucher ke Hotel Sunway
(Congratulation Sir, your simcard number lucky to win voucher to Sunway Hotel)

Ahhhhh… same dialog before, only change from women to a man. What are they tried to play? I really don’t like this spam mobile phone I was busy doing some of my work that time. I need to read lot of email again. Time is running out. Ok… ok… relax… then I ask again the same question politely.

Me : Encik, boleh saya minta nombor kad pengenalan encik, untuk saya periksa data encik ?
(Sir, can I have your ID card number, for me to check your data?)
Man : Encik untuk apa nombor kad pengenalan saya ?
(Sir, why do you need my identification card number?)
Me : Encik, saya perlu nombor kad pengenalan encik untuk saya periksa data-data
encik samada ini panggilan palsu atau..
(Sir, I need your ID card number to check your data either this call is false or..)

Then suddenly with the high voice, this man interrupt me… huuuu

Man : Encik, ini bukan panggilan palsu atau penipuan, ramai sudah pelanggan kami
datang dan menerima voucher percuma dari kami. Encik di Sabah kan ? Encik
di mana ? Kami berada di Beverly Hotel untuk registration.
(Sir, this call is not false, there is lots of our customer come and free
voucher from us. Sir,you is in Sabah, right ? Sir, Where are you ? We
are at the Beverly Hotel for registration.)

Ahhh… this person try to play some trick with me, again the same question from me.

Me : Encik, saya perlu juga nombor kad pengenalan encik, untuk saya periksa data encik.
(Sir, I still need your ID card number too, to check your data)

Tut tut… The man end off the phone, did I do something wrong hehehe... Ok never mind, I thought the spam call is finish, then again ring ring.. (Nokia Ringtone) This time the number is different, ahh….. only the last digit is different . Never mind I just take the phone, this time I have a little bit angry with this stupid and disturbing call hehehe…. I don’t want to use the same question. Ohh.. this time the man voice different, he sound like the big guy, maybe this is the big boss. Ok read this

Big Boss: Selamat Tengahari, Encik in dari Sunway Hotel
(Good Afternoon, Sir this is from Sunway Hotel)
Me : Ya (Yes)
Big Boss : Nombor telefon encik 016…. (Sir your number is 016…)
Me : Ya (Yes)
Big Boss : Tahniah encik, nombor simcard anda bertuah memenangi….
(Congratulation Sir, your simcard number lucky to win …)
Me : Yes

I know the dialog again and again so…before they finish it.. I just say Yes… Now my time

Me : Encik, saya tidak berminat untuk ke Hotel Sunway, saya sudah berkali-kali ke sana, dan tidak ada apa-apa yang menarik di Hotel Sunway Encik.
(Sir, I don’t interested to go Sunway Hotel, I already go there many times, and there is nothing special at Sunway Hotel, Sir.)

Big Boss: Sudah berapa kali, Encik ? (How many times, Sir)
Me : Sudah banyak, Encik (So many times, Sir)
Big Boss: Encik, voucher in percuma……
(Sir, this voucher is free….)

Then, suddenly this big boss end off the phone.. Maybe he try to make it look like suddenly disconnect.. hehehe… their skill is not so professional or maybe they love to end the off the phone like that… Hehe.. for your information, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is a 5-Star with 441 rooms at Sunway City,Kuala Lumpur.

I tell this story too my friends, hehe.. they laugh at me because I ask them for their ID card number. Some of my friends say they have the same experience about it, but not at the mobile phone, they call at the phone house number. Lol.. House phone lucky number hehehe…. They said to me of course the voucher is free but to get the voucher, we need to register with them to become a member. Then the registrations need to pay with lots of money.

See how pretty of the skill in marketing their business buy giving a best free voucher. In the same time looking for new member and get some money from registration. Mmm forget something.. during registration, they need you to agree some agreement or term of service that we don’t know if we don’t read carefully.

Comments

Wiguan said…
Hai Etavasi...
Maybe we can try that on our blog...
Hehehe...
Miss G said…
(^^,) This is very common now a days, but why are they doing that sleazy trick? Are people buying into this kind of trick???

You're smart and apparently very kind and patient too, if I were you, huuu... I will only say sorry not interested and hang up b4 she/he/they did, wkwkwkwkwk...
Agent Deepak said…
I am amazed you took 3 calls. I would just have denied them in the first call. But if I were with my friends I surely would have played with the callers. My friends are good at it.
By the ways it is nice to know that you are Naruto Fan(from you last comment on my blog). And I hope your internet connection gets better.
Anonymous said…
indeed they are not professional ...
Faisal Admar said…
hmm, you should call the hotel and ask about it. if there's nothing there you can use the phone number and report to the police :)
Anonymous said…
That is funny.
I think the next time I get some spam phone call I will ask for their ID, LMAO...
Anonymous said…
these people are trained to be annoying to customers.
bluecrystaldude said…
You should call the hotel yourself and asked why their agents were always calling you. I don't know how did someone actually fooled by this trick. I also will hung up after I said "I am not interested". hehe
honey said…
ahhahah...Good for them...All I can say my friend is you did a very good job, kicking thier Big boss ass..waahhaahaa...
[zsazsa] said…
i do wonder what do they get by doing this. i've got a few calls, but i always give them the impression i'm a busy woman.
Anonymous said…
haha... eta... sia harap sia dapat call dari dorang ooo...

paling last... saya kasi main2 orang macam gini .. saya pasang mp3 n letak hp saya dekat spiker... biar dorang dengar lagu puas2... lepas tu saya bagi no IC palsu baru rosak database dorang info palsu termasuk...
SaifulBashrie said…
heheh...same here, kadang pun dapat gak call dari agent mana tah..sia trus ckp...sory tgh meeting..atau pun sy di oversea neh.,..hehehe..
GagayMD said…
hello! good morning! happy sunday..be thankful for the new day! just hopping..hope to see u at mine!
Unknown said…
yuuuhu etavasi... how things with you besides the prank calls.. i got the design that you've coloured in my blog... take care kio!
Raft3r said…
internet connection is lousy?
tough.
Anonymous said…
Hi Etavasi...

Suprisingly, me myself got the same call yesterday... :)

They keep calling, over and over asking when I want to collect my voucher.

Some more, they said, the voucher is FREE. I told them that my father is one of the manager at the hotel he mentioned and that fella put down the phone... :)

nothing is free in this world!! :)
Unknown said…
Looks like we got the same problem wih internet connection.. Must restart and restart again hiks
Anonymous said…
i'll never think that you'll be the victim hehehheheh
Mariuca said…
Hi Eta! Come join the Genie Meme at my blog! :)
Anonymous said…
hahaha... Until 3 calls eh? Punya kick. Anyway, the internet sucks nowadays. I know what you mean. Recently I can go into my msn but cannot surf in my browser at all. Frustrating!
Anonymous said…
Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com
Anonymous said…
Hi Etavasi!

You know what? I think I learned a new language from the translations here. hehe!
Good for you not being tricked by such losers.
Anonymous said…
lone-n-hate....

fikir cara kasi bengrap dorang... kasi tinggi2 call cost dorang... bagi info palsu.. baru dorang taw...
ice9web said…
ako receive stupid calls sa skype (^_^) kya i don't usually go online sa skype
Anonymous said…
Dulu pun pernah juga sy mo kna scam.
tapi yg tmpat sy kunun agent credit card. trus sy bilang, o sorila, umur sy baru 16 tahun, blum ada duit lagi mo buat credit card, trus dia latak. zuahahahhaha owned
Raft3r said…
hey
what's up?

please visit The Deadbeat Club
we are celebrating our 100th post
=)

http://malibay.blogspot.com
coolingstar9 said…
Etavasi,
You are smart lol. Nowadays, we can encounter all sorts of cheating cases. These people are very hardworking but they use their mind doing cheating job.
If they can use their wonderful brain to do something good, then we all really can live in peace.
As long as we never greedy, then surely we would not fall into the " cheat trap "
Happy and healthy always, Etavasi.
Best wishes from your friend coolingstar9, lets cheer up.
Anonymous said…
I received many selling point calls too, not from hotel but from the bank. They make me sick too, frankly speaking.
Anonymous said…
Ha...haha..hahah its really funny story..

I often experienced this in Indonesia...

Ya modusnya sama katanya nomor ponsel kita menang undian, terus I say to them that my grand prize I give to them...and they laugh. They knowo that the their target is wrong (smart people who know better their dull trick).

Salam ngelink my blog friend.
Please link back here...(http://lowongankerjas-terbaru.blogspot.com)
Selamat Hari Raya Iedul Fitri 1429 H
Mohon maaf lahir dan bathin
*Tanyetta* said…
you're nice. i don't answer my phone.
Anonymous said…
3 times in a day?
hahahah... they're so stupid one..
Anonymous said…
haha... magaling ka pala magsalita ng ganyan

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme