Back from using Time Machine- Kung-fu Dunk- Cousin Birthday Party

Last time I play with the time machine, suddenly the source power was finish… Ohhh what the terrible time.. but I manage to get back this morning with the help of kungfu dunk movie hehehehe…. Good morning.. what Kung fu dunk.. ???

This is the story begin.. Columbia present…jeng ..jeng.. the intro.. hahaha. On the last Saturday, my uncle and auntie celebrate their son birthday party. It was a nice party, lot of them were happy and enjoy sing karaoke, eating lots of delicious food, enjoy some drink and me.. was enjoy eating sweet candy and the cake.

This is some of the picture that I manage to get, I don’t know what happen to my camera battery.. I recharge for 1 day… then I just can use it in 35 minute..mmm something like that.. then TIT TIT TIT low batt…














I feel tired then I sit at the living room watch DVD movie with kids.. hehehe that my friends.. small kids.. The first movie.. mmm I seem don’t understand what the meaning.. then switch to second movie.. Kung-fu Dunk.. the actor was the handsome guy called Jay chou.. hehehe I think not so handsme.. lah hehehe.. now I can see this movie yeah..

Inside this Kung-fu dunk movie.. Jay Chou manage to travel back to the time.. Focus and make some kung-fu movement the.. Then clouds is come.. Lighting effect must have.. Like my time machine.. hehehe.. then we can travel back to past time.. That is how I copy Jay Chou skill and use his technique back to this morning.. hahaha… That only my sweet dream.. when I was sleep. I want to show how Jay Chou travel into past time.. using his kung fu so I find some video in youtube.. and add in my post here.Wah this kung fu is not like kung-fu panda that is now showing in cinema hehehe.....


Comments

Anonymous said…
well, crowded party ! ke ke ke
Miss G said…
(^_^) Nice one! Waw... I loooove PARTY, especially birthday party, wkwkwkw... Love the cake and cookies!
And ICE CREAM!!
SaifulBashrie said…
sweet16 huh....tak sempat celebrate sweet16 dulu...busy with study..hikhikik..
Anonymous said…
wow -- gimme some food! lol. nice to hear that ur back in the present time. :D
Anonymous said…
hehehehehe....cuba bagi sedikit kue lah, aku sudah nunggu lame !
Agent Deepak said…
You enjoy a lot. Another party and I see some cute and lovely faces here.
Hey you need to use powerful batteries for long time shooting.
Anonymous said…
Your battery is certainly damaged. You should charge it accordingly.
If you buy a new battery, be sure not to overcharge it and only charge it when it gets a low bat ... because if you don't ... it will really lessen its lifespan
bluecrystaldude said…
hehe.. love kung fu dunk (and kung fu panda :). Seems like a nice birthday party :D
Hei I spot Sarah Marie inside the last picture. Wow big party man. Then got banner somemore. Really-really sweet 16.
E-Tavasi said…
hehehe... iksan crowded party is fun..and enjoy

Gratcia.. :) i love to eat ice cream too yum yum.. cake also delicious

Wahhh bash kamu mesti rajin kan dulu2 study saja... :D tiada apa.. masih boleh bah celebrate..

yes claudiopoi.. it is good to have jay chou kung-fu to back in time.. :D ohh.. hehehe food food...

wah mahendra.. mahu kue yah.. ahh nanti.. saya datang

Yes agent 001, cute and lovely faces.. how to use powerful batteries ??

Junnell i think my battery is damage too.. later i will find rechargeable battery.. like energizer yeahhh

Heheheh :D Kung fu panda.. bluecrasytal dude.. i have not yet see the other movie.. including the panda.. wahhh...

Hi Joey Ronal John Lee.. you spot Sarah Marie.. wahhh your eye is so sharp heheheh... i like the banner too.. looks sweet :D

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday