The Age That I wish To Get Back To with 20 Questions

I just thinking how I want to get back to the age that I wish? Using blogger? Tik… tok…tik..tok.. OK build Time Machine so I can travel back to the past. First we need super power computer always running 24 hour s. Yes.. Power supply more and over 1000TrillionWatt, ahh how I can get this enough power? Wait..wait I feel thirsty, where my Ice Lemon tea.. no no.. my mango juice..Yes..I have an idea.. Yes.. Don’t worry I still can catch thunder lighting from the sky hehehe.... I need a perfect calculation regarding the speed and energy to travel back to the time. Then suddenly I was wake up…

Wow..this is the age that I wish to go back to, wah… why? This is the time when my parents always bring me to shopping and play at the playground and I have lot of toys in this age hehehe….shhh don’t tell anyone. Wah I miss this age...












Ting…tong..ting…tiong… ah.. my mobile phone.. “ 1 message receive “ and..it was morning.. OMG It was my dream.. back to the age that I wish.. hehehe. Let me answer and reply this massage,

What is your favorite food.. ? me …I like to eat barbeque, spaghetti and pizza and steamboat seafood. What was your happiest moment when you were child? See above I just dream about it hehehe…Where is the place that you want to go most? I want to Lourdes. Which part of you do you hate the most? Well I love it all. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do..? I just sleep and pray hope get a new day. What are you afraid to lose the most? I afraid I lose my cat, long time ago.. I lose my cats because it was hit by car.. my 3 new member cat also has been given to other people.. huhuhu :(

Ahhhh so many question….until 20 question hehehe… never mind …. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Ah I like this, I will open my own cybercafé….. yeah everybody can surf internet. What do you love the most about last year 2007.. I love my memory, you can see what are we doing last 2007 (Click & Read Here for my last post). Which.. What … How.. what.. ahhh.. my mobile phone have no battery….

Ok that is my time travel back to past, age that I wish with the 20 question but.. I just finish answer until 9 suddenly my mobile phone battery is empty.. hehehe.. (^_^)..

Comments

Miss G said…
Hahaha! Thanks so much! Yes this is just wonderful to see the pictures, I want to put pictures too (^^,) but I am still at war with my scanner (X_X)

Now I know why I really like reading your blog! It's because yours is always entertaining and also down to earth.. I love it love it love it (^^,)

Btw, great posting! Looking fwd for more!
E-Tavasi said…
What happen to your scanner Gratcia ?? My scanner is ok but.. the problem is no ink.. to print out paper (0_o)

hehehe... (^^,) Thanks
Restnrileks said…
hahaha.. you were cute back then.. hey i spot two bunnies there.

wow.. so young and you were already driving a car. Hope u used unleaded shell petrol..
them.
good post. i enjoy reading it.
heppi blogging.. have a great day..

:)
E-Tavasi said…
yes rizal.. hehe long time ago i cute .. :P but no one knows about me hahahah...

hehehe... That car has no engine.. must use padel.. to move it.. ah petrol price now is increasing..

hepi blogging too :)
Anonymous said…
this sentence "Tik… tok…tik..tok.. OK build Time Machine so I can travel back to the past" force my eyes to read more this blog! N i know it's defferent. Nice blog gitu loh!
E-Tavasi said…
Hi (^_^) tehrouter ..
Hehehe... tik tok tik tok is the sound effect for clock.. time is running when we thinking.. :D then suddenly ...pop.. idea is coming out hahaha.... thanks for read my blog :)
SaifulBashrie said…
hmmm now im start thinking of travel back to the time i love the most...walauweii..
insikwa said…
hi there,,i feel thirsty to read your post,,,;like to drinks your ice lemon tea...whehhe
honey said…
hahaha..-This post is funny I enjoyed reading it..OK OK time maChine is here..tsararanggg
...... Just kidding my friend
E-Tavasi said…
Hahaha... :D yes Bash make some post about the past.. but don't take my time machine.. :P just kidding :)

Williemz..ahhh my ice lemon tea.., I only have one.. don't take ahhhh

Halllooo honey.. where do you want to go.. with my time machine.. be careful , power is not enough.. otherwise you can't come back...
hahaha.... tsararanggg
Agent Deepak said…
Oh I need a time machine too. You look cute in those photos. Hey I like the question of 1 million $. I will make 10 more millions out of it. HaHahahahaaaa......
Prily said…
hehehehehe!very nice post!!! can we go inside the time machine?hehehehehe!very cute photos of you,my friend! i am very sure you are still cute now!
Anonymous said…
dude, if you come up with a time machine -- tell me -- id join u in a heartbeat. lol :D
Anonymous said…
It was really cute and nice ...

See ur URL in my blog, linkback here please if u don't mind, tx
bluecrystaldude said…
haha.. that picture of you and two bunnies is the cutest. They are alive aren't they? hehe.

Thanks for visiting my blog while I am on holiday.. I am glad I now back in Malaysia :)
Pinay said…
You're so cute there Etavasi.Can you teach me how to get back 20 years before? :)
Kang Boim said…
he. . he. . . tag The Age That I wish To Get Back To..nice story...
E-Tavasi said…
Wah agent 001 :D how to make 10 more millions i just hard to think about that heheh... yeah i know already..
buy a jackpot yeahhhh

Yes Prily we can go together but i need a big size time machine so we can travel back together hehehe..

hahaha.. cloudiopoi.. you also want to join me :D

Ok creative business Idea.. no problem

bluecrystaldue.. the two bunny die already.. but when i travel back to the time .. they is still alive hehehe just kidding :)

Wah amor :) you want to get back to 20 years before.. hehehe.. join me using time machine :D

yes boim lebon that is the 2 different Tag i combine it together , i make my post.. hehehe.. sorry for modify it

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

Dragon and Lion Dance Chinese New Year Tire Mechanic Shop