My Big Mango Juice

Comments

The Diary said…
juice manggo nya bikin hauuusss....aku mau mas..kirim dong...hehehe..
waliz said…
wow...mango juice is my fav too...need to have it now after seeing ths pic!
Anonymous said…
i saw satay's sticks behind the glass..haha
E-Tavasi said…
Slurrppp....ahhh... manggo juice is one of my fav too...sweet + delicious + cold = waahhh.. (^_^)

hhehe laila.. bikin hausss hehehe :D but i don't want to give you, just kidding..

hahaha...waliz faster.. you must get the mango juice..

aduii stuck.. you have a good eyes.. actually i drink this big mango ice and eating that satay..
Anonymous said…
I like to make mixture of mango juice and milk. I even add honey.
Anonymous said…
MY MY WHAT A BIG GLASS OF JUICE1
Miss G said…
Aww....mau mau mau...enaknyaaa.. (^^p)
Amy C said…
aiks, dari Borneo Tribe Cafe ka tu?...hehehe..coz i bought mango juice sana juga...
Bryan J said…
WOW, that looks really good

http://indemandopinions.com/
Anonymous said…
i love mango juice! try mixing some yogurt, it's superb ;)

see yah
Anonymous said…
i miss mango juice... green or ripe! i love both!

btw, i tagged you... please check my site's 20 Questions Tag :-)
E-Tavasi said…
Wahh agent 001.. i will try mix my mango juice and milk+honey :D

yes Santhosh Kumar A R.. hehehe a big glass but i don't want to share... hehehe

Gratcia... mana boleh... ini saya bunya mango juice heheheh

Life, here & There...here is my manggo.. hehehe it is not from Borneo Tribe.. it is from Tjg. Aru

Yes bryan J.. not only good but delicious.. awww..

Mmmm liza.. i will try next time.. with mix of yourgut... :)

Halloo betchay.. you love mango i heheh don't take my mango juice here hehehe :D thanks for the tag also k :)
Anonymous said…
hi! my name is yatisalem..i would like to invite u for join new blog listing in malaysia..this is your oppurtunity to get more visitor come to your blog

http://www.loniavillage.com/blog_listing5.html

you are invited also to join our affiliate program in our marketplace.You can get Rm1 for each blog that you recommend to our blog listing.please surf to this link and click at Affiliate LV banner;

http://www.loniavillage.com/home.html

After that you can get your own affiliate banner,You can see the sample here;

http://www.riqzmiecreation.blogspot.com/

Any question can ask me at;
yati_salem@yahoo.com

or go directly to our loniavillage.com admin

thank
Anonymous said…
I like mango juice so much!!!
Anonymous said…
huwaw.. bigg juice.. but why it got some spills on the table.. better lick it if I were you.. hehe joke.. just having a drop by.. toink toink..
MeiYah said…
hhmmm... looks refreshing.... can I have a sip? lol

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday