How to translate different language? I can help you translate text to other different language including all your blog contents

First off all, say thank you to me… hahahah :D no need lah..When I do my reading inside internet, suddenly I was thinking on how to read other blog or website that has different language, so I looking for online dictionary…. mmm not so good for me. This is because I need to translate one by one for each word, so hard ooo like this.

Then I found this, translation website from A to S different country language, why not A to Z? I’m also don’t know why not A to Z but thanks to Google for helping me. This will help me learning more language. I like it because it is fun.:D

What we can do is, visit Google Translate Beta , it will help you translate in Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish. Oooohh that's why not A to Z hehehe..



The best thing in using Google Translate Beta is you can translate all entire contents in your blog to other different langguage. Not only your blog but others blog or website that you wish to read. What you need is just insert your blog or website URL that you wish to read and press translate.


This is the screen shot of my blog when I try to translate into Japanese language. If you wish to try is CLICK HERE.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Great blog, it's really useful for me, thank's :)
Agent Deepak said…
Useful post. I always wanted to make my blog global.
Anonymous said…
Wow!! Good information...

I always have trouble with translating. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday