Narnia 2 - The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian

Last night, I have 3 option movies to watch, which are Narnia 2, Iron Man and Indian Jones. I want to see Iron Man ahh…what to do, most of my friends choose Narnia. They already watch Iron Man huhuhu… hope someone can send me Iron Man DVD. Must be original ok.. :D . Hehehe high demand from me :P

Long time ago, this 4 kids, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy come into the Narnia World from the large cupboard but in this Narnia 2, I like how the story begin, from the train they are pulled back in by Susan's magic horn. In Nardia World, Human and animal can talk, tree and water is alive, wahhh…. I love to watch it again… I love that ending the attack when the water turns into something like human wow…. Animation + Magic + Natural + Action = Best Movie.

Hehehe.. Because I love Narnia movie, so I add Narnia to my Blog, so anybody who still don’t know about this Narnia, try this widget everything is inside, movie, picture, and more.




Comments

Amy C said…
ooooh sounds god but i wan to watch Indiana Jones first..huahuahuaaaa

p/s : first to comment! yahuuu!!!
SaifulBashrie said…
I like dis kind of movie...fantasy full of imagination...watch the movie twice...2kali tu...best banget...
E-Tavasi said…
Waahhh Indiana Jones.. i want too :D but next time

yes Bash.. this movie is full of imagination..bagus sekali
Anonymous said…
I want to see Indiana Jones first before the two... I love IJ always since the 1st one...
E-Tavasi said…
Queen bee don't forget to bring me ahh :D but I want to watch iron man too wahhh......
good to hear that u still have time to watch movies :) Well i want to watch 'em all :) Good day to all!
[zsazsa] said…
watch the first narnia already hehe.. but i want to watch indiana jones first ehehehe
Anonymous said…
i wanna see Narnia... but i can't... theatres won't allow my toddler inside
E-Tavasi said…
Techyplus you can watch it too.. just bring some friends together..enjoy hehehe....

Zsazsa, huhu... im always late..in movie update.. hope i can watch indiana jones too..

well Betchay you can buy CD or DVD.. enjoys.. theaters inside the house.. hehe..
honey said…
Ohhhh.. I wish soemone out there can send me Narnia2, even P*r*t*D..ehehehhe...joke!
Anonymous said…
Well I have not yet been able to watch any of the 3 movies. I today went to search for Iron Man but didn't get it. Hey you should watch Iron Man, I heard it is good.
Anonymous said…
i prever like japan anime! keren........
E-Tavasi said…
Hehehe... Honey later Narnia 2 will find you.. :D

Yah... I see the advertisement about iron man.. that is good movie :D.. Later i will watch it Agent.

Hi Santoc :D Japan anime is good too :) i like Japan Anime :D
Miss G said…
Hi...lucky you! I love Narnia the 1st one, haven't seen this one, YET, but I will soon! (^^,)
Shela said…
thanks for the visit... haha same here planning to watch the 3 action movie... visit my http://kurdapyaz.blogspot.com/ to check it out lol
bluecrystaldude said…
I chose Narnia than Indiana Jones. love the sequel. Bigger and better.. tomorrow maybe I will watch Kungfu Panda.. (has it shown in Malaysia? hehe)
Beverly said…
i've seen both indiana jones and iron man. but i enjoyed iron man more than indiana...hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday