My New Bed Sheet - Wake up Late - Winnie the Pooh - Disney


I wake up early this morning, I brush my teeth and have my favorite drink Nescafe but then I take my sleep again.... because of my new bed sheet hehehe :D I like to watch cartoon in the same time I like something that colorful. Introducing my new bed sheet theme “Winnie the Pooh” hehehe.. ahhh “Not suitable for me…?” I don’t care…as long as it is colorful then I like it. :P

This is my new bed sheet..yeahhhh

First I need to open its plastic cover, (click Read More)I need some help hmm must use scissors hehe..


Yes.. first this is Winnie the Pooh mouth with a big smile :D



Ok secondly my pillow la la la…


Finally hehehe Ta...da.... :D My Colorful Bed



Ok enjoy sleeping :D Hehehehe...

Comments

hehehe colorful bed.. enjoy sleeping... ZZZZzzzzz.. hehe
lihat gambar diatas gw jadi ngantuk deh,he..he...
Anonymous said…
wah! colurful nya!this cannot be lah!hehehehe
Haizum said…
Oooh!!! Niiiicee!!! I love Pooh Bear. :D
E-Tavasi said…
Jangan jeles semua :) Don't Jealous with my new bed sheet :D hehehe ... cute :) Pooh Bear :) Colorful :) Jadi ngatuk terus (Feel Sleepy) :) and must enjoy sleep :D hehehe
waliz said…
so u sleep wth winnie the pooh tonite? where is eyores, piglet and christopher robin? hehehe...
E-Tavasi said…
Yes i sleep with pooh :) Heheheh.. eyores, piglet and christopher....next time :D
wow.. nice bed sheet.. could u tell me where you bouhgt it?
aeirin said…
nice... I like winnie the pooh too
E-Tavasi said…
Hai mama shasa shahira :D, Winnie the Pooh come to my house and give me this bed sheet :D

Hehehe :D aeirin, Winnie the pooh say hi to you :D...
Anonymous said…
i love pooh. cute.
happy weekend.
Anonymous said…
comey...hehehe...klu doreamon lagi cute tak?hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday