Sabah - Visit KDCA to See Kaamatan - Photo

Yesterday, what a boring day and a little bit tension in learning Wordpress, I just sit down in front of my computer. I just not familiar with add and remove some code in order to customize my wordpress css template. When come to evening around 5pm, and then suddenly my second brother inviting me to join them to visit KDCA (Kadazandusun Cultural Association) also know with the other popular name called Hongkod.

Yeah… then I just shut down my computer.. hhehe forget about the Wordpress template, for me it is hard to customize it because I just learn about it. Ok..Ok.. We visit KDCA and of course yesterday I’m not the driver… hehehehe so I'm just relax, actually it is hard to find parking near to this place, because lots of people visit this place from the morning until night.. Here is some photo that I take yesterday,

The big gate entrance to KDCA.


Some of the traditional house



Then suddenly it was raining, wah....Hope.. Rihanna-Umbrella song bring some umbrella to me :D it was raining.. hehehe..so we visit 1 of the traditional house called Lansaran Murut.





After the rain stop, we visit another traditional house but I just don’t remember what the name is. In this traditional house they sell lot of art and handmade item. Nice colorful.




Next is visit agriculture and food industry corner, here we can see some technology that been used in cultivate paddy to make it grow fast.






This is KDCA hall with a big gong in front of the entrance hall.




Then, after that we go home.. yeah.. ohh before that, long time ago in my older post about sompoton, this is giant sompoton outside the entrance gate but made from rock hehehe.. just for decoration.


Ok.. that is the story and photo that we visit KDCA for Kaamatan, actually there is lot of activity inside there but most of them performed in the morning..

Comments

:'( jeles owh... saya indak dapat pigi apa2 event kaamatan this year... tiada kurita mau pigi...
E-Tavasi said…
Adeii Joey Ronald John Lee... ok bah kalau ko.. :D Maybe you can join your friend :) to visit any event :) hehe..
:'( diorang tidak mau pigi. Panas sama sesak konon. Kau tau2 saja la orang sekarang nie. Asal sesak saja tidak mau pigi
Miss G said…
Wuuiiiy...seru sekali!
E-Tavasi said…
Hehehe.. :D (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday