Yahoo.com -Yahoo Virus – Update FireFox3

I wake up this morning, now I back with my blog… Good Morning my friends… I love U blog hehehe.. Yesterday I download FireFox3 but not yet install in my computer.. :D So this morning before I read my email and some of my online comic, I upgrade my browser to FireFox3. Wow… FireFox3 have a good new looking… I try to enter yahoo.com address then suddenly my anti-virus alert sound activate…. Haaaa Yahoo.com have a virus.. What happen.. I using avast v4.8 anti-virus for my computer protection. Here is the screen shot that I take..


Wow… I don’t believe what happen, just thinking why this suddenly happen? Is this because of the FireFox3 that I upgrade….? Ahhh you don’t know.. I also don’t know.. Hehehe.. Then I try to use other browser, first I open yahoo.com using Netscape browser.. to see what happen… Then it is was successfully open.. no virus.. alert..

Hmmmm... I try again, I open Yahoo.com using Internet Explorer..alert sound from Avast sounding again… “tut tut… Caution A virus have been detected..” Why yahoo.com have a virus.. ? Then I try again using Opera browser to open Yahoo.com, again the Alert sound from my antivirus is sounding… Why only Netscape.. The old browser have no virus detection.. Is this cause by the FireFox3 or maybe something wrong in my computer? Infected by Virus.. ? I try opening other search engine site like Google there is no virus detection. Etavasi blog also no virus.. found Hehehe… of course.. Let me know if this happen to you also.


Comments

E-Tavasi said…
lols.. 40 minutes after i make this post.. suddenly my avast anti-virus
show some update data base...
hehehe :) no more virus :)
bluecrystaldude said…
I don't know about the virus thing, but Firefox 3 is great! Love those new icons
Agent Deepak said…
Avast is a good anti virus. I use it too. I have not yet upgraded to Firefox 3, so can't what happened. By the way continue blogging.
LOL. Nasib la tiada virus suda. Kalau tidak sakit kepala mau backup semua data untuk format balik :)
coolingstar9 said…
Hi, hi, your new experience on anti-virus software.
Etavasi, I have the award for you on my site- the biggest heart award, please take it.
This is my gift for you.
Have a wonderful day.
Anonymous said…
I don't know about your trouble - Firefox 3 has been awesome for me.
Raft3r said…
greetings from baltimore!
E-Tavasi said…
blucrystaldude..There is no virus detect after my anti-virus was update... hehehe yes FireFox 3 is great..

yes agent 001 i like to use avast for me that is the best anti-virus.. don worry no more happen, after updating my anti-virus database

Yah bah Joey Ronald John Lee itu lah tu sia risau.. mahu lagi format balik2.. hehehe :D

Hi hi colling star..glad you learn something in my blog.. i already post that bigger heart in my blog..
thanks cooling..

Hehehe... dee that is not a problem
maybe avast data base is late update.. that why it happen to me
YEs FireFox 3 is awesome for me too

Hi Raft3r.. greetings from Sabah, Land Below The Wind.. (^_^)
Anonymous said…
don't have idea.. im using avast too as my anti virus.
Anonymous said…
Hi nice blog.Also visit mine.My firstfirst and second

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

Dragon and Lion Dance Chinese New Year Tire Mechanic Shop