Tamu Donggongon, Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia (Unique Market)

(Thursday 5.30 am) What the .... I can't sleep... help me..

I think going to Tamu Donggongon is the best choice.. (Bersama bersama I will follow you....)

This is Tamu Donggongon situation at 5:49:52 am, ha ha I think the people also same with me also can't sleep ha ha just kidding they are the seller who wake up early in the morning.
(huh better than me)



For your information Tamu Donggongon, Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia is start at 5am on Thursday until 5pm on Friday..
wow unique & nice market to visit.. Others my friend who live outside Sabah & Malaysia, try to visit this market, I'm sure 101% you will love it.

I'm looking for Nasi Lemak and Kau Chung




Now the time is 10:59:02am



Why this dog is still sleeping..Wake Up..!! (11:03:26am)



You will know the market place is called Tamu Donggongon when you find this sign ..



Wuhhhhaaaa.....I'm feel so sleepy, now is ‏‎11:19:16am , maybe i should go home.. :)

oppss.... don't forget to buy Tenom Coffee full blast & high rich aroma, you should try some













Comments

Anonymous said…
I've not been to sabah for quite a long while. maybe will be there again one day. Cheers. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Have a nice day

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

The “Make A Wish” Meme