Good Bye 2008 and Welcome 2009

Now we are in the new world Oppss…not world hehe.. It’s New Year 2009. Wow…Yahooo 2009.. Hahaha.. I think not too late to wish you all Happy New Year 2009. Holiday is end, people going back to work, student going back to school. Some memory still fresh in my mind, holiday mood still keep going haha. .. Here I like to share some memory at night 31 Dec 2008. That night, I was going to my aunty house with family and cousin at Tuavon, Penampang, Sabah (Stacy AF also is from this place) to have some party while waiting for 2009 to come. I like the party yeah.. Lots of other relative are also invited to the party. The party begins with prayer and the ice breaking games which need us to find 17 stickers of CJ7. Wahh.. Lucky I found 1 of the CJ7 sticker hhaha… (Shhhhh don’t tell anyone) I am the oldest one among the others children participate in the game. I don’t care hahaha…as long as I found the sticker and win some present haha.. the reward is small E-view calendar 2009 lol..



Besides waiting for 2009 to come, there is also birthday celebration for Evangeline (my aunty son) and for those who born in month on December. Yeah big birthday party hehe.. Then we start to eat and hear some music from one DJ known as Katama.



Now I am busy eating chicken wing, lol the game start.. paper dance, balloon break, drink bottle mineral water, and some question and answer. OMG I am late to see this game..wait I am eating hehehe… the last game is musical chair for 3 category children and daddy and mummy. In this last game, daddy category looks like perform very well hehe.. lots of people laughing and enjoy to see them playing the game.







When the time almost 12 o’clock to enter New Year 2009, all people is watching to the sky and start counting while waiting for fireworks show. Haha.. this time I am busy recording the fireworks shows use my old digital camera. Wow… it is fun yeah.. After finish fireworks, we had a little prayer for thank you and bless to all. Before all go home, the lucky draw name begin yeah.. who is the lucky one to get some big present hehe... I try to post at youtube for the firework movie clip but I am hard to wait for 110MB video file to uploads and my internet connection keep disconnect. By the ways... That is my past memory for 2008 hehe...

Here is some more photo..


















Comments

Anonymous said…
ya...iyalah, aku juga ucapkan selamat tahun baru 2009, semoga di tahun i8ni bisa lebih bersinar dari tahun sebelumnya,...lame tak jumpe sudah berapa kali aku berkunjung banyak kesibukan ke...?
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year Friend. You have posted some nice pics. Enjoy this year more and happy blogging.
Anonymous said…
Halo mas..apa kabar nih? selamat tahun baru 2009 n semangat baru yah..
Miss G said…
Hepi Nu Year! Bagaimana niy tahun 2009, sudah punya rencana besar apakah? Apapun itu semoga rencana-rencana kamu berjalan dengan lancar ya..

GBU!
Ciela said…
Hi there my friend! Glad to hear from you again! You had a wonderful New Year celebration huh?! Everybody seems to have a good time!

I wish you the best for 2009 and the years to come! God bless!

httP://ailecgee.i.ph
http://beng-gee.blogspot.com
E-Tavasi said…
Sorry sibuk sikit mahendra :) hehe

yeah same to you agent :) happy blogging too..

Yeah G sy pun sedang buat plan
harap semuanya berjalan lancar (^^,)

Wish u the best too Ailecgee

Happy New Year to you all :D

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

The “Make A Wish” Meme