Earth Hour 2009 Sabah, Malaysia and My Cats Experience

Last Saturday 28 March 2009 8.30p.m, I and family turn off the light for 1 hour. What are you doing during earth hour? Me? After switch off light, I take out digital camera and take some photo hehe.. Unfortunately I only manage capture my cats and house photo, then “low battery” huhu... need to buy new battery lol..Then I went outside my house and watch the sky, I see that the random of stars make the sky beautiful.



After that, the light still off but I turn on my TV hehe.. yeah.. I am waiting for my favourite TV program Akademi Fantasia 7 (AF7). Well at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from the Bernama online news I see picture from Anuar Isman that show Petronas Twin Towers went blackout. Nice picture I here in this post.


Comments

HoneyBUZZin said…
pinjam satu kucing boss?
hahhahah so cute your kucing2 really take photo like human..berkumpul ramai2 mcm reunion.hahhaha

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

The “Make A Wish” Meme