Small party to celebrate Christmas

Last day, all family member, my cousin, aunty and uncle are gathering together to celebrate Christmas at my lovely grandma house. Merry Christmas ho ho ho… it was so nice we had a small party sit and eat together as a big family. We start to pray and eat around 9 o’clock hmm..looks like it is too late hahaha… to start eat. I don’t care as long as we can eat. Shhhh.. a little bit complain hahaha late start. Beside eating food that already prepare, nah.. We need to cook by our self with this small cute pot steamboat hahaha… we make two pot with different type of flavor soup, chicken and tom yam soup. Looks like a chef cook in TV program but this is the easy method to cook food hehehe.. same like cooking some fast noodle. I like to choose tom yam soup because I like this flavor. Nyum nyum.. Hope u all enjoy your Christmas day. Here some picture that i take using my old digital camera.

Hehe i take this photo while we start to prayer for bless and thanks giving food



This when we all done eat.. hehe..


Comments

Miss G said…
What a lovely moment you have captured here (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

The “Make A Wish” Meme