The Coffin

Last night I was going out with my friends, watch this movie The Coffin. Haha.. Thai movie so scare but I like it. Actually we want to see new movie 007 but not yet start show at our place. I think this day it will be available and the ticket price will turn to expensive price haha…(need to wait until ticket price become cheap :P) so we just watch The Coffin. Hmm.. for the first time I thought the movie is about selling coffin, then I was wrong after watch all the movie. Haha.. so scary and weird ritual need to sleep inside coffin but we are not yet die. After we wake up, all bad luck or disease like cancer and cannot be cure that we have will gone. It sound good right hehe.. actually not :P all bad luck or disease going to other people that we love so much.. (nah not so good right) In the end of the movie was so cool, they try to bring back their live become normal then need to sleep inside coffin again. Haha don’t ever try to sleep inside coffin when u is not dead. Why? Watch this The Coffin movie hehehe.. here is some video trailer about this movie…


Comments

Miss G said…
Uuu....I used to like horror movies, but now not anymore, it's the age thing I guess, heheheee....the older I get the mellower I become (^^p)

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

The “Make A Wish” Meme