Message In A Bottle Meme

I got this Message in a Bottle meme from cool friends Hye in Space of Reality.

Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.

4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a mimism for blog + eternity.) Have fun!!!

Here is my message

Now, time to pass this tag to our friends in my Blog Roll (Note: Names that are not mentioned are possibly tagged by someone else)

***A Fil-Am Journey/DanaDebbie *** lucky_witch***Marriage and Beyond*** Faisal*** Dakilang Tambay ***Dream Village *** Aice *** Nonoi ***Lucky Honu Oracle*** Nicotine's World *** Papa Joneh *** Cheryll ybabie *** A Diamond in The Making ***Lisgold *** Letters From The Soul***Housewife @ Work

Comments

Ampuh said…
Thank you my friend for tagging me.
Sorry, up to now I haven't written new posting in my dream village.
But if want to read another of mine u could visit http://kumpulantipspilihan.blogspot.com.
Anonymous said…
^_^ thanks so much for tagging me :) will do the same when i'm not that busy anymore ^_^ thanks
Anonymous said…
thanks for remembering me. i will do the same when im free. thanks. :)
Anonymous said…
What a cute meme!
Faisal Admar said…
I've done with my tagging thing. You got a new tag, so do your job! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

Dragon and Lion Dance Chinese New Year Tire Mechanic Shop