Nice Breakfast 4 Me :-)

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

This morning I am suddenly wake up at 6 o'clock. I feel so hungry. I just think that I want to eat chicken. I went to my kitchen. Yes I find some interesting food to eat this morning. I start to cook then I mix it with 2 eggs. Put some seasoning to create some delicious aroma. A little bit salt. In the same time, I also prepare for my drink. I think it is hard to make my drink, so just find the easy way. Then it finish, this is my breakfast 2 chicken burgers with apple juice.

Comments

Faisal Admar said…
Wow, big meal for breakfast don't you think? =)
Anonymous said…
Hehe... Do you want some.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

The “Make A Wish” Meme

Dragon and Lion Dance Chinese New Year Tire Mechanic Shop