My dot com is now working :-D

It take 2 days to recover this error, now I will work mostly using my dot com. Thanks everyone who advice me. In that time I feel so tension and angry with this Google, I make lot of complaining letter then I think it is funny, ha ha… Then I do my research, most users also complaint about this kind of 404 errors. Finally I found this website called The Real Blogger Status.


I copy and paste this skill on site to tell others who have the same problem. What we can do when we encountered with this 404 errors. Follow this 3 step


1. Publish the blog back to "myblog.blogspot.com".

2. Publish the blog, again, to "www.mycustomdomain.com". Go to Settings - Publishing, and click on "Switch to: • blogspot.com". (wait for 24 hour)

3. From Settings - Publishing again, click on "Switch to: • Custom Domain", then on "Switch to advanced settings". Again enter your domain for "Your Domain", and again select "Redirect "www.mycustomdomain.com" to "mycustomdomain.com".


Well so easy method only 3 step to take, then my dot come back to functioning. Nice and simple step. Now I feel happy again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

The “Make A Wish” Meme