Tag Fever

I got this tag from Faisal

Apparently I have to;

- link to your tagger and post these rules.
- list (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.

Eight (it is the lucky number) Most people including me love this number 8 because in Chinese also 8 number means rich. Hope I can be rich hehe :D

Seven (this is my number) I was born in July. That why i said this is my number.

Six (dollar) I have only 6 Ringgit inside my wallet now. :( Donate to me :D

Five (alarm clock) I set my alarm clock to wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning. Then, I go to toilet. After that I going back to sleep.

Four (mobile phone) I have 4 mobile phone, one is still alright but 3 others cannot be used anymore. I would give to someone who like it. :D

Three (my cat) I have 3x5 = 15 cats in myhouse Meow...Meow..

Two (simcard) I use 2 simcard but only one mobile phone (Digi and Maxis)

One (movie) I like to watch "The One" movie film long time ago in 2001 by Jet Li.

8 people I Tag here
1.
Zhoe wynz ♫
2. The Legendary Pangeran
3. Spirituality
4. SweetRai
5. Space of Reality
6. Julia
7. Coolingstar9
8. bluecrsytaldude

Comments

coolingstar9 said…
Etavasi,
Hi, I am very happy to know that you tag me.
Your Eight, number 8 - rich. I wish you rich this year.

Seven- your birth day fall in this month. 5 more month to go, hope I can wish you happy birthday at that time.

Six -you have only 6 Ringgit inside your wallet now. I will donate to you if I have more click :D

Five-you set your alarm clock to wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning and let go, hee hee.
Four (mobile phone) you have 4 mobile phone, one is still alright but 3 others cannot be used anymore. Why you do not repair it?
I will wake you up if your alarm clock not working.

Three (my cat) you have 3x5 = 15 cats in myhouse Meow...Meow.. I have no cat now, But I always can see cats outside my house.

Two (simcard) you use 2 simcard but only one mobile phone (Digi and Maxis)

One (movie) you like to watch "The One" movie film long time ago in 2001 by Jet Li. I watched cj7 this month, quite relaxing.

8 people I Tag here
1. Zhoe wynz ♫
2. The Legendary Pangeran
3. Spirituality
4. SweetRai
5. Space of Reality
6. Julia
7. Coolingstar9
8. bluecrsytaldude
I am happy that my friends also be tagged. I wilkl visit your friends as well, hope they welcome me, sometines I shy to visit them, please tell them I am simply friendly.
I wish you earn big money this year, more importantly good health and happy, have a wonderful long weekend, I will certainly visit you as we become more familiar, thanks for the wonder of internet.
bluecrystaldude said…
Eight I love eight as much I love infinity symbol. lol. This year, 2008 seems doing wonders to me :D

Seven There is seven days in a week. And the most busy day is Monday

Six I hope my body will have a six pack again. The last time I have it was in my dream.. Sigh

Five I still have all my five fingers intact

Four Malaysia should has four seasons instead of two (hot and raining)

Three I am the second of the three siblings. All of my siblings are male

Two I have one (two minus one) cat. He is a American-Parsian breed

One I love number one. One = the best = the only one
Wiguan said…
Why...
I don't understand this...
Someone please explain what tag!@#$
all about...

Popular posts from this blog

Allah Peduli – Agnes Monica

I receive 3 stupid calls yesterday

The “Make A Wish” Meme